Job title: Business Administration Apprenticeship – Level 3
Job description: We are multi-professional teams consisting of Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Support Workers, Advanced Clinical Practitioners and Administrators.
Our remit is to care for patients in the community. Community staff work in people’s homes, in primary care settings, care homes and clinics. We also prevent unnecessary hospital admissions and facilitate early hospital discharge. Our patients are often acutely unwell and complex patients in the community. Our pace is fast moving and our clinical caseload is diverse, providing a service in the east part of the city.
We are looking for a full time Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice. We are a friendly and supportive group working within the locality and passionate about the population we work with as well as the staff working in our teams.
You will work in a supportive environment where colleagues work alongside you to provide a really exciting and high quality service. There will be a range of administrative task for you to learn.The post holder works as part of an Integrated Network Team . The post will based at Fishponds. You will need to undertake the Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice.
The role will mainly consist of providing daily routine admin tasks including:
- Act as a first point of contact to healthcare professionals and others (including patients, carers and GPs) by liaison face to face or on the phone, responding to messages and passing them on promptly and efficiently.
- Use various electronic medical records systems and electronic and manual filing systems reviewing and maintaining as appropriate
- Creating and formatting of spreadsheets as and when required.
- Review existing systems and processes to ensure best working practice
- Use initiative to assist senior staff with supportive work
- Data entry to patient record system and manual spreadsheets for auditing purposes
- Provide administrative support to team meetings, including taking confidential minutes involving medical terminology on occasions.
- Update all staff contacts using electronic storage systems
- Retrieving information on a regular basis to provide information on behalf of the service.
- Ensure that equipment and stationery is ordered within budgetary constraints.
- To ensure that self and others take notice of and operate within relevant health and safety guidelines adhering to Sirona policies and guidelines.
- Keep up to date stock of hard copy documentation
- Assist clinicians with induction of new staff including providing relevant up to date documents and demonstration of own role to new staff
- Data input, photocopying, filing, archiving, scanning and disposal of sensitive material
The successful candidate will report to the administration manager but will also be under the direction of the Locality Manager
For general recruitment enquiries please email [email protected] or call 03001245444.
Sirona care and health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment and promote safeguarding by implementing policies and procedures, acting promptly on concerns, and sharing information appropriately. Sirona is committed to safe recruitment practice and any appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance appropriate to the post.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy. Sirona care and health is a Disability Confident Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Expected salary: £18546 – 19918 per year
Location: Fishponds, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 01:31:05 GMT
Apply for the job