Job title: Business Development Manager
Company: Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Job description: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manger knowledge of the Security Industry has arisen to join the business to help build on the success and lead the next stage of growth. Candidates with experience selling keyholding, guarding, or temporary CCTV/Detection systems or selling Services within a business to business scenario would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this client, a UK market leader that specialises in Keyholding, Alarm Response, Manned Guarding and Monitoring Services across the UK based in Yate, requires a Business Development Manager to join their growing sales team. Previous experience of selling keyholding, guarding, or temporary CCTV/Detection systems would be a distinct advantage, however not essential.
As a Business Development Manager Engineer you will be required to:
– Sales and marketing activity for the business, ensuring the monthly and annual sales targets and KPIs are achieved
– Attend existing and new customer meetings
– Perform site surveys and compile Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments
– Management of contracts, retaining customers, minimise attrition
– Cross-selling other Asset Protection Group services
– Support the administration team as and when required
– Dealing with any other duties considered reasonable by the Managing Director
– Play a collaborative role in supporting the effective governance of the board bringing independent and sound judgement on issues of strategy, performance and resources.
The Business Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
– Self motivated with a strong commercial focus
– Energy, Enthusiasm and Confidence
– Adaptable and flexible
– Customer service orientation
– Good Networker
– Excellent IT/ Presentation skills
– Excellent communication and influencing skills.
– Business to Business Sales Experience
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as a Business Development Manager to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Yate based company will offer you:
– Competitive basic salary depending on experience
– Company Car
– Mobile Phone
– Birthday Off Work
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Business Development Manager within a Services Industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Manager role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503
Expected salary: £32000 per year
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:07:55 GMT
Apply for the job now