Job title: Care Assistant
Company: SYK Recruitment
Job description: Care Assistant
£9.00 to £10.00 per Hour
Share this job on:
£9.00 – £10.00 p/h | Various shifts available | Days & Nights | Residential and Sheltered Living Settings
A Care Assistant is required to strengthen my client’s care team in the Chippenham area across Residential and Sheltered Living Settings.
Details of the Care Assistant vacancies and what the home is offering:
- Various shifts available
- Great pay rates offered up to £10.00 per hour
- Supportive work environment with development and career growth opportunities.
The role will involve all aspects of personal care, support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing, and dressing and providing personal care.
You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Care Assistant:
- NVQ 2 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Demonstrate some experience in a caring role
- Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
- Understanding of first aid and food hygiene.
- Competent communicator to enable you to deliver and receive feedback.
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual or within a team setting
- Written care planning skills
- Hold a genuine interest for providing care to the elderly equipped with a positive, empathetic attitude to any tasks you are given
- Be able to commit to day and night shifts
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Expected salary: £9 – 10 per hour
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 05:32:58 GMT
Apply for the job now