Job title: Catering Assistant
Job description: OP/44463
Want to work for a great company that gives you room to grow and the autonomy to explore your potential?
Due to new business growth, we have an opportunity for a Catering Assistant based in a new site in Filton, Bristol.
We are looking for a ‘rising star’ who wants to demonstrate their potential and create an impression. We believe in using only the best products we possibly can and are determined to deliver excellent value, quality food and service to our customers.
You will need to be passionate about food as you wlll be helping to prepare & serve fresh, tasty and imaginative food to the highest standards and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
You will also:
- Serve customers
- Order and replenish stock
- Ensure that hygiene regulations and Company policies are followed.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience in cash handling and stock control
- Food Hygiene Certificate – National Level 1 (basic)
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future – eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme ‘OCS Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
Expected salary: £9.5 per hour
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire – Bristol Area
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 01:13:03 GMT
Apply for the job now