Job title: Class 1 Days
Company: XPO Logistics
Job description: Logistics done differently.
Now we are finally coming out of lockdown would you like to be instrumental in putting food on the table at dining outlets in the South West? Are you an experienced Class C+E Driver looking for a new position with a company who genuinely cares about its people? We are currently recruiting for our great business partner Whitbread in Avonmouth.
Pay, benefits and more:
We offer a salary of £35,198.50 for working 5 days out of 8 and 25 days holidays. At XPO we are proud of our benefits. We can offer: Ongoing training and CPC top ups, career progression opportunities, free online training with MyXPO, high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, workplace pension scheme with employer contributions.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Complete all vehicle checks and be responsible for keeping the vehicle within temperature ranges to ensure goods are delivered correctly to the stores
- Making deliveries to Premier Inn’s, Beefeaters, Brewers Fayre’s using our Microlise system
- Working an average 48hour week with the opportunity for overtime and a general start time of 0500hrs
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- No more than 6 points on your license
- Up to date CPC and digital tachocard
- No DD, DR or IN endorsements on your license
- Adhere to the Working Time Directive
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Expected salary: £35198.5 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 01:06:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!