Job title: Class 2 / 7.5T Driver
Job description: We are looking for Class 2 / 7.5T Drivers to work out of our Yate depot 5/6 days a week including Saturdays.
Location: Unit 3, 247 Armstrong Way, Great Western Business Park, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5NH
- Class 2 – £36,800
- 7.5T – £31,200
Start time: 03:00am
Reynolds is a family business and is the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. They offer remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
Reynolds are looking for Class 2 / 7.5T Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our Depot in Yate to start immediately on 5/6 days a week. This is a great opportunity for those people who want to have a good work life balance and still earn a good salary.
Class 2 / 7.5T Multi-Drop Driver Responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient, friendly service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and politely.
- Responsible for maximizing and formulate a professional working relationship with all customers.
- Minimize additional costs, by efficient product handling and accurate picking.
- Maintain the security of the customers’ premises during and after entering the premises.
Class 2 / 7.5T Multi-Drop Driver Requirements:
- Digi Tachograph Cards (Essential)
- Driver CPC qualifications (Essential)
- Good area knowledge (not essential but an advantage)
- Applicants should not have any major convictions such as DR’S, DD’S, INS and no more than 6 Points on license
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a generous benefit package which includes:
- Permanent Contract
- Refer a friend Scheme (£1000 Refer a friend)
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Access to discounts and savings through their Retail Rewards portal
- Free onsite parking
- Direct access to loans and savings plans with NLCU
- Hastee pay – Offering immediate access to a portion of your pay when you’ve earned it.
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Purchase and selling scheme
Reynolds is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please be aware candidates will be filtered and only successful candidates will be contacted, if you do not hear from us, then unfortunately you have not been successful
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:46:03 GMT
Apply for the job now