Job title: Class 2 HGV Drivers (Bristol)
Company: First Military Recruitment
Job description: AL344: HGV Class 2 Driver (Bristol)
- First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Class 2 Driver on behalf of one of our clients.
- Our client encourages applications from ex-military personnel however all candidates will be given due consideration.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working for a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and merchant of roofing and exterior products.
- As HGV Driver, you will be working in a safety critical role, and be responsible for delivering to a schedule and working to timescales.
- You will be required to maintain good care of your vehicle, ensure all loads are secured, perform daily safety checks, and keep transport documents and paperwork updated.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid Class 2 licence.
- Moffett Certification (beneficial, although training can be provided).
- Valid CPC Card and Digi Tachograph card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience in multi-drop driving for a delivery or distribution company.
- Great work life balance, with social driving hours.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Company funded CPC renewals, HIAB and Moffett.
- A great pension and up to 4x life insurance.
- Save money on retail discounts via colleague portal.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Annual pay award and staff recognition schemes for great performance.
Expected salary: £27000 per year
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 22:21:06 GMT
Apply for the job