Job title: Class Teacher – Bristol
Company: Vision for Education
Job description: Class Teacher
£100 – £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher status / QTS.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a part time Primary Teacher to join a primary school in central Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and well organised Teacher to work as part of their team.
Working as a Class teacher, covering classed within KS1 / Key stage One and KS2 / Key stage Two, the successful Primary Teacher will be required to work two days per week. The school have high expectations, parental involvement is high and the children are motivated and driven. This is a part-time role and the successful candidate will have experience doing PPA in a range of year groups.
This is a small school but boasts fantastic modern facilities and resources. Based in central Bristol, it has great links to public transport.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Will have recent experience working in the Primary Sector
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Dannielle on 0117 248 2600.
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:45:00 GMT
Apply for the job