Job title: Cleaning Operative (Avonmouth)
Company: PDA Search and Selection
Job description: Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Place of Work: Avonmouth, Bristol BS35 4BR
Hours: Day and Night Cleans
Pay Rate: Dependant on shift
Day Shift: £9.10 per hour
Night Shift: £9.60 per hour
Day Shifts: 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm
Night Shift: 10pm-6am
Our client is one of the largest family-owned cleaning and facilities management companies in the UK. Having won many awards over the last 60 years they pride themselves on being a great company to work for and delivering service excellence to all their clients.
As part of the service delivery team, you will provide an efficient and effective cleaning service, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet our clients’ specification in line with “what good looks like” guide. A great starter role for ambitious people looking to progress to Supervisor / Managerial roles
- Cleaning tasks to include general cleaning, toilet cleaning, window cleaning and other related tasks
- Use of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Following the required specification to ensure all tasks are completed
- Following Health & Safety procedures
Skills/Experience (Preferred But Not Essential):
- Cleaning experience
- Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the position.
- Good interpersonal skills providing a great service to the customer
- Focusing on a ‘one team’ approach assisting other service lines when required
- Following through with any issues identified
- Making sure personal appearance and uniform are as expected in line with your employee handbook
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on their goals. They actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.
Interested candidates should apply to Andrew Bridges at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 06:35:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!