Job title: Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Company: Cameron Clarke Associates
Job description: Commercial Insurance Account Handler
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Commercial Insurance Account Handler based in Yate.
The role will be suitable for someone looking to take an active role in the growth of the commercial account within a very busy office. The position will with a competitive basic and an OTE of £35,000pa with monthly KPI incentives.
Hours of work will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
- 3 + years’ experience in a Commercial Insurance Broking background
- Knowledge of the Open GI Insurance System an advantage but not essential
- A desire to develop the role and bring an innovative mind to complement the existing team
- The successful candidate will have knowledge of Small to Medium Size Commercial Insurance Risks such as any of the following:
- Public Liability for Small and Medium Size Firms
- Professional Indemnity
- Residential Property Owner
- Commercial Property Owner
- Commercial Combined
- Package Policies (incorporating Liability, Contents, Business Interruption, Glass,
- Money cover)
- Contractors All Risks
- Fleet Insurance
- Dealing with new business and adjustment enquiries.
- Finding and developing new ways in which to grow commercial accounts
- Help towards plans to improve the efficiency of the company
- Provide excellent service to customers- many of whom have been with the company since opening in 1992
- Our client has been helping their customers since 1989. Their four divisions cover every area of property, finance and insurance.
- They boast an excellent level of expertise and are proud that they have retained customers since opening.
- The company has multiple resources to hand including staff experienced in marketing, graphic design and tech/IT that will be there to support and work with the candidate. It is their mission to stay ahead of the game and provide excellent service to their loyal clients
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- 20 days paid holiday per calendar year + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Competitive basic wage
- Excellent commission structure
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Commercial Account Handler, Open GI Insurance System, Customer Service, Commercial Insurance Broking, Insurance, Insurance Brokers, Accounts, Account Handler, Account Manager, Insurance Sales, Liability, Property, Insurance Broker, Broker
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 22:54:12 GMT
Apply for the job now