Job title: Community Quality and Governance Coordinator
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: The role provides information and support for all areas of the business, including clients, stake holders and employees. This includes challenging & emotionally challenging conversations.
Key responsibilities of the Community Quality and Governance Coordinator include:
- Interact, open and honestly with all parties within the business, including stakeholders, clients and employees.
- Understand and use the in house system “Datix , being responsible for complaints, queries, amendments and escalating serious incidents.
- Coordination of evidence gathering evidence for investigation, and directing this to the appropriate personnel.
- Supporting individuals who have been effected by service, and support them from the incident complaint
- [, through to completion.
- Identifying any trends or patterns within your case load.
- Providing support and sympathy, while being empathetic to clients, assisting queries with compassion and empathy.
Permanent full-time opportunity supporting an expanding health care provider |Community Quality and Governance Coordinator offering £24,000
The successful candidate for the role will have:
- A positive and empathetic approach to customer calls.
- Be a confident communicator
- Have an exceptional telephone manor
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be proficient in MS software
Our client is one of the UK’s leading health care provider, working in both the public sector supporting the NHS, and privately with in-house clients. They are currently experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for a Community Quality and Governance Coordinator to join their vibrant office in Long Ashton, Bristol.
The successful candidate for the role of Community Quality and Governance Coordinator will benefit from a competitive salary of up to £24,000 per annum, excellent company benefits and the opportunity to be part of a growing, highly reputable brand with opportunities for progression
Expected salary: £22000 per year
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 01:22:20 GMT
Apply for the job