Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Company: CMD Recruitment
Job description: CMD
Customer Service Administrator (Working from home!)
£20,000 per annum
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator who thrives within a small team? Are you high organised, who enjoys working to deadlines? If the answer is YES, then this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for!
Working in partnership with my client, we are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their well-established team in Chippenham. You will be providing support to the business in the development, management and administration of staff rotas.
- First point of contact for staff for all rota enquiries
- Resolve queries and problem solve
- Handle inbound/outbound calls
- Maintaining accurate electronic records
- Report incidents, accident or near misses
- General administration
- Previous customer service / administration experience
- Professional and personable telephone manner
- Able to work well under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
This role will be working from home, however there may be the odd occasion when you need to pop into the office for training etc, therefore having your own transport is essential.
CMD Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.
Expected salary: £20000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 01:35:24 GMT
Apply for the job now