Job title: Customer Service Administrator
Company: CMD Recruitment
Job description: CMD
Customer Service Administrator
£10.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 4 Weeks
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator? Are you available for the next 4 weeks? If the answer is YES, then this could be the temporary opportunity for you!
Working in partnership with my client, we are currently recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and supportive team in Chippenham. You will be assisting the department with a backlog of work and therefore must be immediately available and able to commit to the entirety of the assignment.
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Resolving customer queries
- Responding to customer emails
- Inputting data onto the CRM
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Professional but personable telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday (37.5 hours). The office is in close proximity to the local train station and public car parking.
Due to the assignment starting shortly, candidates will need to be immediately available.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 05:15:10 GMT
Apply for the job now