Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Company: Lucy Bristow Appointments
Job description: Customer Service Advisor for medical profession
Salary £19,300 -£21,400 depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, friendly customer support team for a private medical service based in Brislington. You will be using your exceptional customer service skills to make a real difference to the public with first class patient care.
We are looking for a talented and experienced customer advisor to help customers via phone and email, take ownership of issues, identify the best solutions and resolve queries. You will play a key role in shaping the business to exceed customer expectations.
You will be working alongside the clinical teams and directly reporting to the Customer Service Manager to achieve the support team and company objectives.
- To respond to all customer contact through telephone, email, and social media.
- To produce correspondence in an accurate and professional manner relating to patient issues.
- To be responsible for accurate data input in relation to patient consultations and accounts.
- To ensure all complaints are managed effectively and escalated appropriately when they can not be resolved at first point.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with third-party organisations.
- Act as a role model for the company’s values and behaviours.
Whilst we would love to respond to every applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.
Expected salary: £18000 – 22000 per year
Location: Brislington, Bristol
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:57:57 GMT
Apply for the job