Job title: Customer Service Executive
Job description: We are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive based in Avonmouth!
This role is a Temp to Perm position working Monday to Friday, 8am- 4:30pm and 9am – 5:30pm,
The Salary is £22,000
The role will involve;
- Liaising with all departments to enhance the customer experience
- Post sale contract co-ordination
- Full audits of all new contracts
- Co-ordinate Project Managers site visit and cascade results
- Co-ordinate Support Services for Installations/Decommissions/Site Moves
- Co-Ordinate Transport for Installations/Decommissions/Site Moves
- Preparation of Routes
- Preparation of generic Risk & Method Statements
- Co-Ordinate cross hires
- Dela with multiple incoming emails (up to 100 a day) and reply in a timely manner.
Candidates will be:
- Organized and methodical, able to prioritize workload and must be capable of managing own time in order to meet deadlines
- Have an eye for detail, and have numeracy skills
- Must be able to work effectively as an important part of the team
- Needs to play a supporting role to both the manager and other departments during periods of excess
- Must work with a pro-active attitude and a high level of customer service.
- Be a good team player
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan, anticipate & react positively
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Work to a high-quality standard both as part of a team, and when working individually
If this role sounds like it will interest you please call Henry on 0117 930 9770 or email
Share this job
Apply for Customer Service Executive
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
First name required
Last name required
What is your email address? required
Your CV required
Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, or .rtf. No larger than 1MB
Drag and drop
Choose a file
Selected file: Remove file
Add a cover message
Add a cover message
Email me similar jobs when they become available Your communication preferences
I would like to receive communications. required
I would like you to share my personal data with other Companies within the ManpowerGroup. required
When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named employer, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on manpower.co.uk you agree to our and . You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please . All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.
Save jobClick to add the job to your shortlist
You need to or to save a job.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.
- Inverness, Highlands
- Greater Manchester, Manchester
© 2014 – 2021 ManpowerGroup. All rights reserved. Powered by Madgex Job Board Software
Expected salary: £22000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 07:57:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!