Job title: Customer Service Representative
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: An excellent Customer Service Representative opportunity in Bristol working within a growing technical business. This is a permanent role based in Avonmouth paying between £18,000 and £21,000.
You will be interacting with both customers and the internal sales teams. You will be carrying out customer service duties, speaking frequently with customers on the phone, data entry, and providing support throughout the office when required.
The Customer Service Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Answer a high volume of calls/emails and customer enquiries, while maintaining excellent customer service on the telephone.
- Seeing customer queries through to completion, ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with both external and external teams, providing support when required and delegating tasks to the correct team where required.
- Manage your own work load, time and diary ensuring time sensitive deadlines are met.
- Process order and follow up where necessary.
- Retain a good customer relationship.
- Be willing to learn and expand your knowledge on products and applications using all available resources.
Excellent Customer Service Representative opportunity in Avonmouth|Secure role within a fast growing business, offering a salary of up to £23,000
The successful candidate will have the ability to work both on their own, and within the team. You will need basic customer service experience and be looking for longevity in your next role.
Experience in a technical environment is an advantage.
Our client is a fast growing family owned business, with an international presence. You will be office based and part of a committed and successful team.
A salary of between £18,000 and £21,000 is on offer to the successful Customer Service Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in customer services, full training will be provided
Expected salary: £18000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 00:42:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!