Job title: Cyber Security Plant Analyst Filton
Job description: Job Description:
IM Industrial Cyber Security Plant Analyst
Are you interested in state of the art industrial plant automation technologies and systems, Shop Floor Information Technology, robotics and last but not least in Cyber Security? Are you eager to work in a multi-cultural environment, on a transnational perimeter? Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge? This is your opportunity to grow in a future-proof professional area: Cyber Security.
We are looking for open-minded, flexible, highly motivated people, solution-oriented and capable of out-of-the-box thinking, with the ability to understand complex systems processes, programs and accustomed to successfully collaborating with a broad spectrum of plant stakeholders.
The IM Industrial Cyber Security Plant Analyst is a key role in our Plant Cyber Support Services team. You will be the link and bridge between the plant and the cyber security technologies, solutions and services provided by the cyber security and Information Management organisation. You will work together with the plant’s multifunctional Information Management (IM) team, with the other plant’s security specialists, with network security experts, software and system security experts, with Cyber Defence Centre and Computer Emergency Response Teams across Spain, France, UK and Germany.
- Work with local plant IM team to deliver secure shop floor solutions
- Carry out continued identification of shop floor cyber security and risk mitigation needs
- Carry out lead of industrial cyber solutions and service implementation and improvement projects in cooperation with plant business, plant focal points
- Represent IM Industrial Cyber team in Filton Plant – and vice versa (mission,objectives, needs projects, approach)
- Support Plant Cyber Support services to manage local supplier work packages needs and delivery
- Contribute to the overall industrial cyber security vision and to the IM Industrial Security roadmap
- Manage his/her resource needs and contribute to the team’s budget planning.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in either Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering/Automation, Industrial Security/Operational Technology, Information Technology, Manufacturing Automation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An understanding of Operational Technology, ICS/IACS, automation systems, shop floor processes and requirements in shop floor environments
- IT security professional (certification, references) experience in information systems security technology, ideally with focusexperience in cyber incident detection and response
- Proven (certification, references) experience in operational technology (OT)
- High level of autonomy and pragmatism is essential.
The position is based in Filton, Bristol. You will be part of the local plant Information Management team and of the Industrial Cyber Security team and will reporting to the Head of Industrial Cyber Security, who is based in Hamburg.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process – you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company: Airbus Operations Limited
Contract Type: Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level: Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family: Information Mgmt and Digital Technology
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to .
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 02:06:56 GMT
Apply for the job now