Job title: Data Controller
Company: Matchtech Group
Job description: Our client, a reputable Aerospace and Defence company are requiring a Data Controller to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
Data Controller, Document Controller, Excel, Access
Our client, a reputable Aerospace and Defence company are requiring a Data Controller to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
Role is based in Filton but with remote work also available. Role has been determined as working inside IR35, paying up to £35 per hour umbrella, based on a 7.5 hour day.
- Administration of Data & Document tasks assigned to you.
- Comply to Document Management procedures.
- Maintain transmission data records for project data in accordance with national and international regulations and security aspects (e.g. ITAR, UK Export Controls).
- Ensure that incoming and outgoing data is processed in line with company procedures.
- Co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure the project teams understand Data/ Document requirements.
- Responsible for operation of secure data transfer systems.
- Monitoring & reviewing accuracy of records.
- Contribute towards the Delivery of Milestones.
- Receipt / Transmittal of data.
Qualifications and Experience:
- IT Skills: Microsoft Suite particularly Excel & Word, Access
- Able to read drawings and parts lists.
- Strong Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Administration experience.
- Awareness of IT remote access principals.
- To be conversant with UK Export Control and ITAR regulations.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of MoD security classifications
- Teamcenter PLM experience
- SharePoint experience.
Suitable candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Expected salary: £30 – 35 per hour
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 01:51:54 GMT
Apply for the job now