Job title: Deputy Manager
Company: Appoint Group
Job description: Registered Nurse/Deputy Manager – Beautiful Home
- Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Position: Deputy Home manager RGN / RMN/ RNLD
- Care Categories: General Nursing and Dementia Care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: £20.00 per hour £45,760 per annum based on 44 hours
- Hours: Full time hours
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts 44 hours (Clinical and Supernumery)
- Contract type: Permanent
*We are very proud of our overall Good CQC*
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK’s leading private healthcare companies located in over 300 locations across the UK, we’ve invested over £90 million in services over the past 3 years and have over £100 Million more allocated in the near future.
Do you value Kindness above all? Well, every single person who works with us understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse/Deputy manager RGN / RMN / RNLD to come and join our friendly team located in Chippenham, Wiltshire. The purpose of the role is To oversee and maintain the care of Residents within the Care Home and in the absence of the Home Manager, take responsibility for leading the team and day-to-day running of the home.
Our home is a warm and welcoming care home that proudly offers nursing and residential care, as well as nursing memory care for those living with dementia.
*Why don’t you come and be a part of our Kind care team?
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Free DBS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme – access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN/ RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to you can also text me on 07537 416319 its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that first step and contact me, let’s have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 03:23:00 GMT
Apply for the job now