Job title: Developer
Company: CMD Recruitment
Job description: CMD
Work from Home – 3 days in the office per fortnight
Highly competitive salary
Are you an experienced developer with good PHP experience? Are you looking for an exciting role within a progressive and exciting organisation? Are you the type of developer who loves to experiment, propose solutions, and look for innovative ideas?
If you have answered yes, then this could be the position for you!
A highly valued client of ours in the health & wellbeing industry, is looking to add to their growing team with exciting plans for the next 12 months. This role will be key to supporting the development of their software and website applications.
- Assisting with the development of their website application used by their client base, supporting their customers
- Develop new products in their pipeline
- Improving their software delivery processes
- Improving their hosting and monitoring environment (AWS)
- SASS, JS, HTML and CSS
Knowledge and experience in some or all of the following:
- Agile working (Scrum / Kanban)
- Working from detailed UI designs
- Working Full Software Development Life Cycle
- TDD / BDD / Unit Testing
- AWS services
- Monitoring tools for live systems
Expected salary: £45000 – 60000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 04:13:44 GMT
Apply for the job now