Job title: Document Controller Administrator
Company: Gap Personnel
Job description: DOCUMENT CONTROLLER – TEMP ONGOING – CHIPPENHAM
Gap Personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for a document controller to join our well-established client based in Chippenham on a temporary basis.
Remote working is offered for this position and all equipment is provided; you will however need to be available for 4 days training at the clients site in Chippenham.
Sociable working hours of 0800-1700 with a degree of flexibility available.
Our client requires a motivated and reliable team and you will be responsible to undertake the following duties:
- Working alongside the internal compliance team to collate and prepare reports
- Liaising with external companies to receive reports back in a timely manner
- Use of Excel to create and update spreadsheets
- General filing and administration
The ideal candidate:
- Have strong communication skills and be comfortable liaising with suppliers and internal departments
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to plan your own workload and meet deadlines
- Have strong MS office skills including Excel
- Be available for an immediate start
Initially this role is starting on a temporary basis due to last 6 weeks however this may be extended.
The company will supply all required IT equipment, including computer, phone, and associated hardware.
Interviews are being held immediately via Zoom!
For more information or to apply, please email an up-to-date CV to [email protected] or call 01793 431746.
gap personnel group is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our . Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:10:45 GMT
Apply for the job now