Job title: Early Career Teacher – Bristol and South Gloucester
Company: Vision for Education
Job description: Early Career Teachers (Primary ECTs), Bristol and South Gloucester
Early Career Teachers (Primary ECTs)
Bristol and South Gloucester
Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers to work in day-to-day and long term roles in our Primary Schools in Bristol and South Gloucester. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
A PGCE / BEd /BA (QTS) / SCITT
The desired Early Career Teachers (ECTs) will be working in our client schools as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Early Career Teachers who are looking to start their career in teaching. Many of these roles turn permanent.
To be considered for the position Early Career Teacher (Primary ECT), you will:
- Have experience teaching/supporting children within a Primary setting.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an individual who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol Team on 01223 608140.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Job date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 22:45:45 GMT
Apply for the job