Job title: Education and Childcare Lecturer
Job description: Education and Childcare Lecturer
£23,685.00-£30,624.00 pro rata per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an Education and Childcare Lecturer at our Filton campus.
Salary Range: Based on Full-Time Equivalent range of £23,685.00 – £30,624.00 (Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Fixed Term to February 2022
We have an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects. Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- · Tutor, plan and deliver on the CACHE Level 3 Technical Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education study programme
- · Deliver Level 1 Functional Skills English.
- · Assess work and give feedback to learners verbally and on office teams 365
- · Support the learners to achieve their qualification in collaboration with other lecturer’s in college.
- · Keep records on the team site and Promonitor
- · Complete internal quality assurance documents
Skills & Qualifications
- · Degree in Education and Childcare
- · Teaching qualification
- · Experience working in Early Years and or Primary
- · DBS
- · Internal Quality/Verification Certificate
- · Knowledge of NCFE CACHE
- · Taught in FE
Why choose us?
You will become part of the wider family supporting you with your professional development, access to the LGPS/Teachers Pension scheme, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form by clicking on apply.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th October 2021
Expected Interview Date: TBC
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job. South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Expected salary: £30624 per year
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 22:27:38 GMT
Apply for the job now