Job title: Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Ernest Gordon Recruitment
Job description: Electrical Design Engineer
£32,000 to £40,000 + Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in a new varied role which you can make your own?
Due to expansion, an industry leading company is creating a new role within their design team. The role would be whatever the person made it, having complete creative control over their processes.
The role involves creating bespoke equipment, of which the individual would have direct impact on the finished product. The company dominates the UK market and have clear ambitions for continued growth.
- AutoCAD skills (SolidWorks)
- The ability to create wiring diagrams
- Mechanical skills
- Assisting on the electrical and mechanical design processes of bespoke equipment.
- Working within the design team alongside producers and sub-contractors
- Creation of wiring diagrams: with specific use in generators and ventilation systems
- Creation of 2D and 3D drawings
Electrical, Electronic, Design, Engineer, Technical, Engineering, Electrical Design Engineer, Mechanical, Bespoke, CAD, Bristol, Yate, Gloucester, South-West.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Expected salary: £32000 – 40000 per year
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire – Bristol Area
Job date: Sun, 03 Oct 2021 02:44:30 GMT
Apply for the job now