Job title: Engineering Helpdesk Coordinator
Job description: Selecta is the largest provider of unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food in Europe, leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services. We are hiring a Resource Planner/ Call Allocator to join our team to prioritize and assign work orders, service calls and case resolutions. Working as an intermediator between the Clients and the Technician, this role is required to maximize the Client Experience, Technician utilization and commercial return of our assets. THis role is based from Yate, near Bristol.
A detailed knowledge of the Territory Geography, Technician skillset and prevailing traffic conditions is needed, alongside an agile mindset, to pivot time and resources towards new priorities as cases are raised by the Client Experience team.
Selecta operates across 16 countries within Europe, serving 12 million people every day. Within the UK we deliver a national service, relied on and trusted by circa 3,500 businesses to serve tasty beverages and snacks at a variety of locations from workplaces to schools, universities and hospitals and everywhere in-between.
- Ensure service calls and RV´s are allocated in a timely manner achieving department SLA´s.
- Positively influence and contribute to team culture.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Deliver a high level of client service at all times.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the machines and common issues.
- Ensure engineer phone calls are answered promptly.
- Support with outbound client care calls to confirm satisfactory completion of technical calls.
- Adhere to department policies and procedures.
- Monitor department email volumes to ensure clients receive a prompt response.
- Provide support with ad-hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Previous Scheduling workload allocation experience.
- Familiarity with O365 and CRM systems.
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely, logically, to internal and external parties.
- Comfortable working in a complex matrix.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK permanently. Please apply for consideration- we look forward to reviewing your CV.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Selecta UK recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
Expected salary: £23375 – 25000 per year
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:13:57 GMT
Apply for the job now