Job title: Fabric Operative
Job description: Chippenham – England – United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are currently recruiting for a Campus Fabric Operative to join our Campus based in Corsham. The successful candidate will carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment, and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies. Undertake small installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties.
- Undertake Campus routine maintenance activities and reactive repairs to all elements of the Campus as required ensuring that standards are maintained to maximise the asset value and lifetime.
- Carry out minor repairs and redecoration to internal and external fabric, furniture, pathways and drains as required.
- Carry out minor repairs to internal and external Public Health systems.
- Carry out periodic cleans to windows, canopies, fabric and compounds as agreed with Campus operations.
- Carry out inventory checks to Client supplied equipment as agreed with Campus operations.
- Carry out minor office moves and changes and porterage across the Campus.
- Carry out regular litter picking to the external areas within each building compound and the wider Campus.
- To provide attendance to visiting specialist service providers associated with Campus Operation.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out routine maintenance of the Campus.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of service report sheets.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE and clients.
- Ensure a professional image of CBRE is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- Ensure that the site is operated to a high Health & Safety standard
- A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic Mathematical skills.
- General Building maintenance experience.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure, with changing
- A team player, able to work with CBRE and client’s staff of all levels.
- Able to make sound decisions when needed.
- to work at heights.
Share this job:
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 04:28:31 GMT
Apply for the job now