Job title: F&B Supervisor
Company: 24-7 Staffing
Job description: ***Required: A new Food and Beverage Supervisor to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in ensuring liquor and Stock Control is strictly maintained at all times then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for maintaining and improving standards of food and beverage service and developing the procedures within the food and beverage service operation areas whilst training and developing the team.
Based in the company’s Chippenham office, you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ensuring that all standards relating to security are maintained with emphasis on the following: – liquor stocks – hotel equipment – restaurant /bar keys – restaurant /bar floats
– Carrying out appraisals as per company procedures. Ensuring recruitment, training, development, and staffing levels are as required, whilst demonstrating a management style that is both ‘hands-on and strategic
– Continuously analyse actual standards observed against department standards. Demonstrate a pro-active approach to delivering company and operational standards and actively challenge deviation
– Initiative, planning for the future, and possible consequences. Being proactive in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible
– Developing interactive customer relations and being aware of any possible future requirements. To relay such information and ideas to the operations / General Manager for the enhancement of customer expectations
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in ensuring liquor and Stock Control is strictly maintained at all times.
They’ll also need you to have experience of maintaining and improving beverage and food profits by monitoring wastage and breakages and implementing remedial actions.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Great people skills
– A great team working attitude
– Excellent communication skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Flexible with your working hours
– To carry out other duties as required as this position involves various different duties and responsibilities
– Polite and professional
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Food and Beverage Supervisor role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
The Food and Beverage Supervisor position offers an excellent basic salary, details of which will be revealed on application.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a hotel based in Chippenham with 50 bedrooms, all of which have been recently refurbished. 15 rooms of individual character are located in the main house with an additional 35 modern Executive rooms situated in the courtyard wing.
Is there anything else I should know?
In this position you’ll be needed to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours.
Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Food and Beverage Supervisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:21:49 GMT
Apply for the job now