Job title: Finance Offier
Company: Major Recruitment
Job description: 30th September 2021 by
Your Position – Finance Officer
Your Salary – £15.33PH
Location – Yate
Your hours of work – Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
Contract – On going temporary work
Why you want to work here – We pride ourselves on our strong values including working together, equality & being resourceful. We encourage growth and are committed to our communities.
About your new the job – As a finance officer your main duties will be but not limited to maintain a high quality and consistent service to our customers. Preparing budget monitoring information, ensuring prompt follow up on requests from budget holders, managers and schools.
Carrying out research & evaluating information to enhance decision making for budgeting. Whilst contributing to monitoring of projects and reporting on cost effectiveness and quality standards.
Build and establish strong working relationships with our customers to uphold our high standards. Taking ownership for resolving queries, complaints and requests.
Efficiently record and maintain financial and budgeting information keeping all accounts reconciled.
Qualifications and professional skills (Essential unless stated)
- Up to date knowledge of working within an organisation delivering financial management and support.
- Association of Accounting technician qualified or working towards it (desirable ) Or a minimum of 5 GCSEs Grade C or above including maths and English (equivalent accepted)
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with service providers
- Experience working collaboratively to deliver financial management and support
- Proven IT skills along with using spreadsheets, word processing and e-mails.
- Demonstrate a clear and logical thinking in assessing challenges and problem solving
- Experience of using online databases such as CAPITA or CAPITA
Interested in the role? For more information in the strictest of confidence, please click apply attaching your CV and we will call you asap. We will aim to get immediate interviews for the right candidate/s offering you a timely, stress free service to obtaining and further your career in the sector you are passionate about. We are a free service and take on multiple jobs every week so continuously have a variety of positions to choose from. If this role is not what you’re looking for, you are welcome to send us your CV to be registered and automatically matched to each position we have and be sent a full job list every couple of weeks to browse through and enquire about. We hold our candidates in the same regard as we do our clients and offer both parties a professional, market informative and friendly service.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 22:33:34 GMT
Apply for the job now