Job title: Functional Skills Tutor
Job description: This is your opportunity to join Babcock as a Functional Skills Tutor within our team in Lyneham,
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with proven record in delivering training to teach and develop Army personnel to achieve the qualifications required for an Apprenticeship framework
What will you be doing?
As a Functional Skills Tutor your duties will include:
- Deliver direct support to the Functional Skills Capability Manager in implementing Functional Skills Strategy across Army Apprenticeships
- Develop, evaluate and maintain aTutor induction training programme; deliver induction training
- Develop, evaluate and maintain FS Tutor and IQA CPD programme; deliver CPD
- Identify, capture and spread best practice in teaching methodology; exploit learning technology to enhance teaching & learning
- Contribute to specific Functional Skills-orientated tasks, projects or activities
The experience you’ll bring
You will have a Degree or equivalent Level 5 teaching qualification (Cert Ed, DTLLS, PGCE) and be QA L4 qualified and have L2 Maths, English & ICT
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 5th November 2021
Share this job
Save jobClick to add the job to your shortlist
You need to or to save a job.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.
- Wiltshire, Chippenham
© 2014 – 2021 ManpowerGroup. All rights reserved. Powered by Madgex Job Board Software
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 03:13:25 GMT
Apply for the job now