Job title: Goods-in Operative
Company: Gap Personnel
Job description: GOODS-IN WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES / £12.50ph / NO EXPERIENCE REQURIED
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for 10 Goods-In Warehouse Operatives across multiple shifts for leading catering supply company, Nisbets PLC based in Avonmouth Bristol with immediate starts available.
As a goods-in warehouse operative you will be joining a large workforce delivering catering supplies to the hospitality industry across the UK and Ireland.
As a Goods-in warehouse operative you will be responsible for duties such as:
- Booking and checking in off stock
- Handballing from container
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for distribution to warehouse units
*Please be aware this can be a physically demanding role with manual handling involved on a daily basis.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities
- Staff discount in hot canteen
- Shower facilities
- Excellent transport connections vis train and bus links
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Potential VNA training for the right candidates
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday – Friday: 6am – 3pm
- Basic pay rate of £12.50 per hour
- Overtime at £18.75 per hour
- £500 Attendance Xmas bonus available
- Refer a Friend – £100
To apply for the Goods-in Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply now’ button
gap personnel group is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job. By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our . Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 04:20:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!