Job title: Handyman
Job description: Randstad are looking for a skilled and experienced Handyman to join a project based in Chippenham.
– Perform repair and maintenance tasks on doors, furniture, fixtures and appliances in an effective and timely manner
– Mastic work
– Determine tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
– Maintain and organize building walls, floors and ceilings
– CSCS card
– Previous experience is essential
– Be reliable and flexible
– Competitive rates
– Good team of people
– Potential overtime opportunities.
– Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
This is an ongoing role for the right candidate with a reputable client, who has a full order book and offer progression within the company. This will be for a full time contracting role with the opportunity to be taken on perm, the role will be ongoing and they are looking for additional candidates to start ASAP.
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Ana Perozo on 07775024796
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:17:25 GMT
Apply for the job now