Job title: HGV Technician – Bristol
Company: Excel Resourcing
Job description: Role – HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic /HGV Fitter
Pay Rate: £24.00 – £26.00 per hour.
Are you an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter that feels under valued at your current role?
Are you an experienced vehicle mechanic with experience of working on heavy goods vehicles with a level 3 qualification or equivalent?
Are you available to start work right away?
Why not come join our team of engineers here at Excel Resourcing, we specialise in supporting several blue-chip clients who operate in the road transport industry.
Benefits in working for Excel:
- Weekly Pay
- Regular Work
- Product Training provided
- Hourly Rate of £24.00 – £26.00
This role involves:
- Service, maintenance and repairs to Truck and trailer
- MOT preparation
- Carrying out vehicle inspections
- Warranty work
- Roadside repairs
- Breakdown standby on a rota basis
- Diagnosing vehicle faults and rectifying defects
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Completing relevant paperwork required
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
Excel Resourcing is a specialist engineering support within the road transport industry, our focus is to support many clients within the truck and bus sectors across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you. Alternatively, please visit our website – www.excelresourcing.co.uk
Expected salary: £26 per hour
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 22:22:47 GMT
Apply for the job