Job title: Home Delivery HGV Class 2 Driver
Job description: BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
- Job Type: Home Delivery HGV Class 2 Driver
- Shift Pattern: Any 5 form 7
- Contracted Hours: 48 Hours
- Annual Salary: £36,000
- Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
- Customer/Location: Avonmouth, BS11 0YA
- Experience required: Newly qualified welcome
JOIN US AND RECEIVE £1,500
New drivers will receive a two stage £1,500 signing on/retention bonus:
- £500 paid in the first pay period
- £1,000 paid after 6 months of employment
Do you holda vocationalDriving Licence?
Do you hold a Digital Tachograph Card and Driver’s CPC Qualification Card?
Are you looking for your next career move?
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do, are you? We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We even deliver people through thepatient transport network! We are without doubt the Global Leaders in Supply Chain Management and 3rd party logistics, and that makes us an essential part of everyday life! Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
What does this job involve?
- 05:00 – 07:00 start times
- Type of work Multidrop 2 Man deliveries
- Products: furniture andother household items
- Manual handling
We are always looking for exceptional Drivers to join our team!
Could that be you? People are our business. Drivers are the capable, reliable hands and smiling faces of DHL. Night and Day, come rain or shine, they are committed to ensuring the safe, secure and on-time delivery of thecustomer’s goods. First time, every time.
We are looking for Drivers who:
- Hold a valid Driving License (CategoryC)
- we welcome newly qualified/unexperienced HGV drivers
- Hold a Driver CPC qualification and Digital Tachograph Card
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
- Work within all legal parameters of drivers hours and working time directive legislation, being fully compliant with tachograph and break requirements
- Have basic mechanicalunderstanding
Why choose us?
- Competitiverates of pay
- Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
- Desirable fleet/equipment available
What can we offeryou in return?
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advice as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and access to discount off medical cash plans including cover for dental and eye care. All this and more is hosted on our Benefits platform which you will have access to as a DHL Employee.
What will you need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensureall of our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensurethe workplace is free from discrimination andnot only employees but alsopotential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile within theorganisation.
Expected salary: £36000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 05:42:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!