Job title: HR Advisor
Company: Page Personnel
Job description: Brand new, fast-paced role with strong business visibility for a growing, market-leading business, based in Avonmouth. There is excellent opportunity for fast-track progression as well as the ability to influence HR strategy. You will drive engagement initiatives and act as the “go-to” HR presence for the Bristol site.
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong professional credibility and build on-going relationships as a trusted advisor with managers and leaders
- Work closely with the business to drive core people processes. Manage and provide advice and recommendations on all people related issues.
- Coach, challenge and influence leaders & managers to develop leadership and team capability.
- Support the HR Manager and HRD in end to end organisational change that will improve the overall business performance and ensure our teams are as effective as they can be as well as being future ready.
- Work closely with the HR Director to define, deliver and measure company culture and engagement initiatives.
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders & line managers on all HR policies and processes, resolve day to day queries effectively and support and coach people managers when dealing with ER issues.
- Provide inputs to the HRD on reward and benefits requirements to ensure that they do not impact our ability to attract and retain talent.
- Review and analyse data to produce reports for key employee metrics (e.g. turnover, headcount, and absence), identifying and investigating possible implications of issues/trends that show up as well as driving solutions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support business initiatives through participating in multi-function project teams as required.
Excellent Opportunities for Fast-Track Progression |Active, Visible Role with Strategic Influence
The successful candidate for the HR Advisor will possess:
- Experience in the HR generalist space
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written is essential
- Proven ability to plan and implement projects/initiatives
- Analytical skills; quickly evaluates data / situations and reaches conclusions
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Coaching skills and a passion for developing people
- Ability to work with appropriate attention to detail and high standards, whilst still working at pace
- Experience of working in an entrepreneurial or engineering organisation would be highly desirable
- Degree or equivalent experience
Our client, a stable, growing market-leader are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team. This is a brand new, fast-paced role with strong business visibility. There is excellent opportunity for fast-track progression as well as the ability to influence HR strategy.
The successful candidae for the role of HR Advisor will benefit from an active and challenging role, flexible working in terms of hours and 1/2 days per week remote working. The successful HR Advisor could progress to HR Manager within a sghort space of time in this role so it is ideal for someone looking to progress.
Expected salary: £30000 per year
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 00:31:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!