Job title: Humanities Teacher – Maternity Cover – North Bristol
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Humanities Teacher -Secondary School – North Bristol
I am currently recruiting for a humanities teacher in the Gloucester area. This school has been graded ‘Good’ in it’s last 3 Ofstead inspections. The school is now over-subscribed due to the recent exam results where it continues to improve.
Our ideal humanities teacher will:
- Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
- Have UK school experience and a strong knowledge of KS3 KS4 curriculum.
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS), or PGCE
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
What Protocol will offer you..
- Competitive daily rates
- We do not use umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs!
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
- We already have roles that need to be filled for January!
If you are interested please apply for this role.
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 22:27:19 GMT
Apply for the job