Job title: Infrastructure engineer
Company: Rise Technical Recruitment
Job description: £35’000-£40’000 + Technical progression + Pension + Gym + Healthcare + Holiday + Hybrid Remote
Chippenham, Wiltshire (Hybrid Remote work available)
Are you a 3rd line support engineer with 365 migration experience and have previous working within an Managed service environment?
Opportunity to join a Microsoft Gold Partner MSP that is renowned within the industry as experts in industry first projects exposing you to the latest and greatest technology in multiple environments?
Our client is a small, close knit but well establish MSP renowned for their high level and complex end to end solution delivery to medium – large organisations including some huge names in the industry. Focused on building a friendly, likeminded and flexible work environment full of elite industry experts, they want technology focused individuals who want to be regarded as the best in the industry to join forces!
You will be responsible for the 3rd line support for a range of customers around the Wiltshire are. Based predominantly from home (remote working) you will also be require to see customer onsite as well as occasional check ins at their office in Chippenham. Key duties and technologies include; 365 migrations, networking (WAN / LAN), routers, firewalls, security, virtualisation VMWARE/ Hyper-V) , Cloud (Azure/ AWS), Active Directory, Backups, Windows, Mac, office, Servers etc. Training and development will be offered to the successful candidate.
This is the perfect opportunity for a 3rd line engineer looking to be exposed to the industries latest technologies whilst working with a small, friendly and fun business!
- Industries latest technology (Microsoft and cross platform environments)
- VMWare, Active Directory, Windows, Server, Storage, Backups, on premises Exchange / online.
- 365 migrations and Administration
*Cloud environments AWS / Azure
- Networking – (WAN / LAN), routers, firewalls, security.
- Hybrid remote working with travel involved to customer sites and head office (Chippenham)
- Working in an elite small team of likeminded specialists
- Good training and support on offer
- Friendly, flexible and fun business!
- Full UK drivers licence (Happy to travel to customer sites)
- Experience working within a MSP (Managed service provider)
- Office 365 migration and administrations skills.
- On premise Exchange / Exchange Online
- Network knowledge (WAN /LAN), Routers, firewalls.
- Looking to gain exposer to the industries latest technology (Cloud etc)
- Keen to join a small but stable business that will technically develop you!
Expected salary: £35000 – 40000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 23:35:03 GMT
Apply for the job now