Job title: Internal Sales Executive (Yate, Gloucestershire)
Company: Zachary Daniels
Job description: Description
ARM Secure is a leading independent monitoring station in the UK, responsible for protecting what matters most to our customers nationally. We have just celebrated our 20th birthday and are currently in an exciting phase of growth.
If you want…
- to grow with a team that is at the start of a high growth journey and is backed by the whole business
- to work in fast growing Company that has a real sense of team purpose and treats people like grown-ups.
- to be part of shaping something special where you can look back and say, “look what we achieved”.
- to be judged on your deliverables and grow yourself with our Company.
- to work as part of a team that has your back with a manager who wants you to succeed.
So, whether you’re looking for a change in company or a new career please read further
About the role:
- Engaging with your portfolio of customers every month
- Building solid relationships with your portfolio
- Retention of existing contracts
- Development of new contracts with existing customers
- Prospecting business with potential new customers
- Full training and structured career path
This is an extremely important role to drive the business success and continue our year-on-year growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong research abilities and / or experience
- Excellent telephone skills / manner
- Highly computer literate with strong organisational skills; experience of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise workload
- An interest in the business world and business matters
- English Language – comprehension and articulation
- Communication – both spoken and written
- Meticulousness – a keen eye for detail
- Organisation – ability to multitask, managing several projects at once
- Initiative – ability to assess and initiate independently
- Interest – in the business world and business matters
If this sounds like you, click apply!
Expected salary: £25000 – 29000 per year
Location: Yate, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:58:58 GMT
Apply for the job now