Job title: IT Service Manager – remote or hybrid options available
Company: Michael Page
Job description: My client requires an IT Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis to ensure the consistent delivery of IT Services internally within the business unit.
You will need previous IT Service Management experience, implementation of ITIL processes and a working knowledge of COBIT/ISO27001 frameworks.
- Manage the delivery of contracted IT Services across the Transport Business
- Liaison with IT teams on behalf of the business function
- Develop and maintain a professional, pro-active, efficient service including the management of escalations.
- Act as Service Transition Lead for all Transport projects
- Develop and maintain good relationships internally and externally with the customer and third parties in the delivery of any service(s)
- Attend review meetings focusing on the delivery of the SLA and service improvements
- Ensure that reported issues are resolved within customer service level agreements (SLA`s).
- Provide a point of escalation for customers and be responsible for contract negotiations customer review meetings and escalations.
- Monitor and manage contract risks that have been escalated and directly to the Senior Management team where required.
- Monitor, review and drive continuous improvements in communication, customer engagement and contract delivery processes.
- Provide visibility of contractual commitments within new customer contracts and / or contracted Group services
- Monitor customer satisfaction ratings and customer feedback and drive initiatives to act on feedback to improve quality of service.
- Monitor service and contract delivery performance and be involved in internal service review meetings to drive continuous service improvement.
- Support Major Incident Management by providing effective communications to key stakeholders in and out of hours
- Act as a Duty Major Incident Manager on an on call basis – 1 in 4 weeks.
IT Service Manager – Delivery of IT Services internally|IT Service Manager – ITIL process implementation
- Experienced and self-motivated Service Management Professional with strong interpersonal
skills. * Ability to work in a fast paced continuous improvement environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing the service lifecycle gained in a business
critical environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and responsiveness * Extensive ITIL v3 2011 knowledge and experience preferable, minimum foundation
certification * Strong focus of leading the management and coordination of Major Incidents (MIM) and
Major Problem (MPM) * Ability to relate the goals of IT services to business goals
- A focus on customer satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service
- Capacity to lead by example and develop strong personnel performance goals
- Ability to drive process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs
- Significant experience of Operations, Service Desk, Incident, Change and Problem
Management principles gained in a business critical environment * Excellent written & oral communications skills, organisational /scheduling abilities
- Good understanding of performance analysis, statistical reporting and processes
- Proven experience & understanding of IT infrastructure, desktop and application
environments * Proven experience of negotiating, implementing and managing outsourced managed
services * Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Broad understanding & experience of business continuity and disaster recovery planning
methodology and delivery. Ability to play a pivotal role in crisis management scenarios * COBIT, ISO20000 and ISO27001 awareness
My client is a national scale logistic firm based in Chippenham, they are looking for an IT Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
£45,000 + on call allowance (£5,000) + additional benefits
Expected salary: £42000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:25:42 GMT
Apply for the job now