Job title: Key Account Executive
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: Recruiting for a leading repair company who is great at what they do. Based in chippenham an opportunity for a Key Account Executive has arisen due to ongoing expansion of the business.
Family-run business operating for over 20 years.
We have an exciting full-time opportunity to join a vibrant team as a Sales and Customer
Working Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm with the occasional Saturday.
Full training will be given.
What you’ll get up to as a Sales and Key Client Account Executive:
- Answering customer queries efficiently
- Looking after our key clients- building relationships with them to increase sales
- Being able to use your business and financial acumen to look at ways the business can make/save money in everything you do
- Ensure our subcontractors are not charging us too much
- Up-selling services and appliances
- Scheduling engineer visits
- Managing open repair jobs by contacting the customers and relevant
suppliers where needed
- Managing our client portals and keeping customers up to date
- Managing and optimising engineer routes
- Dealing and building relationships with our Manufactures
What we look for in you:
You’ll need to be a forward thinker who is self driven:
- Business and financial acumen required
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven and sales motivated
- Be organised, great time keeper, and meet deadlines
- Be proactive and able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
What we’ll give you:
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to earn monthly bonuses!
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays
- Positive environment to come up with ideas to help us grow
- Most importantly, you’ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant
If you’d like to work for a company where you’re valued, and think you’re up for the
challenge, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£20,000.00 per year
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Expected salary: £18000 – 20000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 22:16:34 GMT
Apply for the job now