Job title: KFC Assistant Restaurant General Manager
Company: Euro Garages
Job description: Role: KFC Assistant Restaurant Manager
Location: Chippenham, SN14 0UL
Hours: Full-Time Contract / Permanent
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As an Assistant Restaurant General Manager you will be “wingman” or woman to the Restaurant General Manager. You’re an authentic brand ambassador who also happens to love our chicken and chips. Because our restaurants are so popular and busy, we need strong management teams to ensure the stores run efficiently and achieve set goals.
As an Assistant Manager you will work hand in hand with our Restaurant Managers to inspire and motivate the team to deliver exceptional customer service and also help drive the profitability of the store. This isn’t a back office job, prepare to roll your sleeves up and engage with our amazing customers and get involved with food preparation! You will also be involved in stock takes, deliveries, banking / finance duties and assisting in the training and development of the team!
Let’s not forget the progression opportunities! You will manage the restaurant in the General Managers absence and you will also be considered for any Restaurant Management / Senior roles that arise!
Working for us is about so much more than serving great food as our recipe for success is passion for our customers, passion for our product, passion for our community and passion for our people. If you love to work in a fast paced vibrant store, want to progress in a growing business, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve amazing results and delegate tasks
- Work closely with the Restaurant General Manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Assist with training new colleagues and welcoming them into the team
- Complete administration, stock take and banking & finance duties
- Ensure our famous chicken is cooked and served exactly how the colonel intended
- Ensure that our restaurants look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have strong leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don’t hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Catering / Restaurant / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours
What’s in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it’s our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our KFC Restaurant Assistant Manager! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!
To apply please email
Expected salary: £24000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:14:15 GMT
Apply for the job now