Job title: KS1 Teacher
Company: Protocol Education
Job description: Protocol Education are looking for a full time inspirational and dedicated KS1 Primary Teacher, focussed on engaging and creating a fun and hard working environment where every child can achieve their potential in a new school based in Thornbury.
The role would be best suited to candidates with the following experiences and requirements;
- Be very animated, inventive role model able to help create interactive activities and resources.
- Have a keen interest in particular activities to be able to offer extra curriculum that will give children new and exciting experiences. .
- A strong work ethic to entice and engage parents to support the learning and values of the school.
- Able to promote all children to work together as well as their own autonomous learning.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed and forward-thinking team.
- Have QTS
In Return the School can offer;
- The opportunity to join curriculum task groups, where you can gain experience of supporting and leading projects.
- Good links with partnership schools allowing you to gain experience of different working environments.
- A large and supportive leadership team.
- A creative curriculum and wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning.
- Career progression and development tailored to your needs and interest.
- An interactive and inclusive culture to share best practises strengthening your resources and support network.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please feel free to register or contact us as indicated below.
Location: Thornbury, Gloucestershire
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 22:55:24 GMT
Apply for the job