Job title: Lead Automation Tester – 100% Remote
Job description: A multi award-winning company with a sustainability focus is looking for a Lead Automation Tester to join them on a majority remote basis, with trips to their eco-friendly Chippenham hub once a week/fortnight. They’re considered market leaders in the clean energy space and have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and investing in GreenTech start-ups. They’ve continued to go from strength-to-strength throughout the pandemic with more exciting plans for growth in the pipeline, creating a need for a hands-on automation specialist to lead the business’ testing capability and automation strategy.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven automation testing expertise, preferably within MS environments with some coding knowledge.
- An understanding of automation testing across web, mobile & cloud-based apps.
- Knowledge of C#, Selenium, SpecFlow or similar.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps principles (Azure DevOps).
- Experience defining & implementing automated test strategies.
- Ability to lead other testers on best practices whilst facilitating professional development.
- Ability to work in a highly Agile environment.
- Keen interest in staying abreast with the latest automation tech and tooling.
What you’ll be doing
You will use your significant expertise to lead and grow a high-performance test and automation team, defining their automation test strategy before ensuring the successful delivery of automation testing capability across the team. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Development and Technical Architect to drive the direction and implementation of test automation capabilities, introducing new technologies where appropriate. On top of this you will provide leadership to other testers and will be responsible for their continuous professional development, identifying emerging skill needs for individuals and ensuring their skill sets are working well across the various internal squads. This is a hands-on lead role that remains close to the tech whilst owning strategic direction.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company with sustainable engineering practices at the forefront of their ethos, you’ll receive a competitive salary and very healthy benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, 100% remote working, flexi-time, discretionary company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, a flexible benefits package which you can take as cash, green travel bonuses and much more!
Sound good? Send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.
Expected salary: £50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:58:42 GMT
Apply for the job now