Job title: Learner Behaviour Coordinator
Job description: Learner Behaviour Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Behaviour Coordinator, responsible for ensuring learner safety, and behaviour in and around the campus.
Salary: Up to £23,169 per annum
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Full-Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
We can offer you:
- You will become part of the wider College family receiving ongoing support for your personal & professional development, which includes a College Course Contribution Voucher of £250 for all staff, 25% tuition discount for immediate family of SGS employees, and up to 75% fee discounts with University of Gloucestershire
- Corporate roles benefit significantly by their access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, with generous employer contributions and the resultant access on retirement, to a secure, flexible and generous pension, accessible from the age of 55
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per academic year, increasing to 30 days after five full-years’ service (plus bank holidays) and a two-week College closure over the Christmas period
- A proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free car parking at all campuses
- Free access to the College onsite Gyms
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services
We have an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure learners are safe and secure on campus
- Work with College Management to ensure Meet & Greet and break times are supervised with presence in and around campus
- Develop and maintain an ethos of high expectations, mutual support and care for students
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Background in Youth or Social work desirable
- Experience leading a team or projects, with a learner/people-centred approach
- Ability to lead, enthuse and multi-task
Closing Date: Sunday 10th October 2021
Expected Interview Date: w/c 18th October 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
We welcome applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Please press APPLY and we shall send you our application link.
Expected salary: £23169 per year
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 22:20:02 GMT
Apply for the job now