Job title: Lettings Manager – Bristol
Company: GCB Agency Recruitment
Job description: A very exciting opportunity has arisen with my client, a very well established and respected Estate Agency based in Bristol who is currently looking for a Lettings Manager to join their team.
They are ideally looking for an individual who has at least 3 years experience as a Lettings Manager within an Estate Agency. As well as someone who has their ARLA qualification, while this would be advantageous it’s not essential to be considered for the role.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team between the other branches
- Deal with aspects of staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the role of Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- Previous Senior Lettings or Lettings management experience
- ARLA/Property mark qualifications preferred
- Full UK driving licence is essential and access to own vehicle.
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
- Excellent customer care
In return, my client is offering the successful Lettings Manager the following salary package:
- A very competitive salary, depending on the level of experience
- Pension scheme
- Defined career progression
- Learning and Development
- Plus many more exclusive employee benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:44:20 GMT
Apply for the job