Job title: Maintenance Electrician
Job description: Electrician required in Chippenham
Location : Chippenham (SN15)
Our multinational client is seeking an Electrician
This is a great opportunity for career progression and exposure!
- Salary £32k – £33k per annum PAYE
- Shift – Monday – Friday 8am- 5pm
- Must hold full driving licence
- Working on a portfolio of commercial buildings
- Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out the required electrical tests and recording the results on completion of electrical repairs and installations
- Ensure that all plant is running correctly and maintained to a high standard
- Static Role
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Temp to perm opportunity
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1,2 &3 in Electrical Installation
- Possess 18th Edition
- Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
- Be proactive in their approach to work
If the role is of interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Sophie Williamson on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £32000 – 33000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:07:35 GMT
Apply for the job now