Job title: Maintenance Engineer Permanent 4 weeks ago
Company: E3 Recruitment
Job description: We are seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join a UK-leading manufacturing business based close to the Patchway/Almondsbury area. The company offers a wide range of benefits, plus training and career development opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
- Accredited training and personal development
- The ability to join a leading manufacturing business that values its employees
- Salary up to circa £39,000 per annum, company pension matched up to 10% by the company, employee benefits program, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, shopping discounts etc
- Hours of work: Family friends shift, with 2 weekends off in every 4 working 5 on, 5 off, 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 4 off pattern covering days and nights – 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
- Applicants are invited from either a mechanical, electrical, or multi-skilled background.
Main Duties & Experience required:
- Providing plant-wide maintenance service, departmental support, either mechanical or electrical repairs ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- Recognized Engineering qualification- NVQ, City and Guilds etc – either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to fault find, repair, and provide solutions to problems.
If you are interested in this position, please apply asap
Keywords – Either – Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Fitter, Electrical Engineer
Key words – Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled engineer, maintenance fitter, maintenance electrician, mechanical fitter, maintenance electrician
Expected salary: £39000 – 39500 per year
Location: Almondsbury, Gloucestershire – Patchway, Gloucestershire
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 01:00:55 GMT
Apply for the job