Job title: Marketing & Recruitment Officer
Job description: Marketing & Recruitment Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Recruitment Officer at our Filton campus, who will implement Adult & Part-Time Education branding.
Salary: £24,726 to £25,548 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent & Full-Time
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
We are an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
What we can offer you:
- You will become part of the wider group family receiving ongoing support for your personal & professional development, which includes a College Course Contribution Voucher of £250 for all staff, 25% tuition discount for immediate family of employees, and up to 75% fee discounts with University of Gloucestershire
- Corporate roles benefit significantly by their access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, with generous employer contributions and the resultant access on retirement, to a secure, flexible and generous pension, accessible from the age of 55
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days per academic year, increasing to 30 days after five full years’ service (plus bank holidays) and a two-week College closure over the Christmas period
- A proven commitment to supporting flexible working practices
- Access to ‘My Lifestyle’ discounted shopping benefits, cycle to work scheme and a Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Free car parking at all campuses
- Free access to the College onsite Gyms
- Access to a wide variety of external health and wellbeing resources
- Subsidised onsite catering services
We have an excellent reputation for delivering further education and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media, GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as “Good” in our first inspection.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Off-line marketing activities and campaigns based on recruitment targets
- Clear understanding of the part-time course portfolio including target markets, SUPs and funding streams
- Ensuring consistency of tone, style and information of courses on the college website
- To play a key role in developing any new part-courses including name development and branding to work as part of the College portfolio
- To lead on the adult and part-time social media accounts producing content that is targeted, on brand, interesting and professional to grow our following, interactions and reputation.
- To create artwork, PR and video content for marketing campaigns in line with agreed branding
- To have a good understanding of the local communities (both Gloucestershire and Bristol) to enable efficient and effective marketing and to ensure we are offering relevant provision. Including knowledge of areas of deprivation within Bristol and Gloucestershire.
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Industry experience within Marketing
- Excellent Social Media knowledge
- Good copy writing skills
- Creative mindset
Please apply online by: Thursday 18th November 2021
Expected Interview Date: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
The successful candidate will be required to obtain
Expected salary: £25548 per year
Location: Filton, Gloucestershire
Job date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 23:54:59 GMT
Apply for the job now