Job title: Mortgage Administrator
Company: Acorn Recruitment
Job description: An exciting opportunity to work as part of a longstanding bubbly team environment in the Chippenham area.
Working 8am – 4pm / 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Salary up to £20,000.
The role will involve:
- Assessing the administration and upload all documentation of new brokers joining the company.
This will include:
- New joiners to both networks
- Ongoing monitoring
– Review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of new firms, firm
principals and advisers applying to join the networks.
– Provide feedback where required and approve/decline applications – where appropriate referring to senior management for guidance.
– Full training will be given but a background in banking or financial services will prove advantageous.
– Annually, review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of firms, firm
principals and adviser members of the networks.
– Complete Management Information reports relevant to financial reviews completed,
approved and declined (when needed).
– Maintain and communicate daily updates (working with the Broker Services Manager
and Head of Broker Services) to relevant networks staff, management and executive
– Administration Tasks – other duties as required by the Head of Broker Services
- Intermediate IT skills – Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full working knowledge of internal systems (training provided).
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority authorisation requirements – particularly the Fit and Proper test for Approved Persons in relation to financial soundness would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
- Ability to collate and distribute relevant Management Information in the
absence of the Financial Monitoring Team Leader (when required).
- Knowledge of the structure, presentation and interpretation of Company/Business Accounts (training will be provided).
- GCSE Maths / English (grade C or above).
- Good written and oral communication.
- Ability to take ownership for workload and work to set quality and service level agreed standards.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Requirement to maintain a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive personal and business data.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Expected salary: £20000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:50:47 GMT
Apply for the job now