Job title: Multi Drop Delivery Driver – Bristol
Company: Owens Group
Job description: Based out of Avonmouth and delivering in the surrounding postcodes
Apply today and become our Delivery Associate. Rate of pay between £157.10 to £214.75 daily dependent on route type and incentive payments. Self-employed driver positions with Owens Group delivering packages and great customer experiences.
We’re seeking reliable, hard-working and passionate people who can succeed in a fast-paced environment.
About Owens Group:
At Owens Group, we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables and finished goods. Owens Group have been operating on one of the world’s largest ecommerce contracts since 2016. In that time, we’ve grown from a single site to now operating in four covering South Wales and South West England. Due to continued growth we’re currently looking for customer focused individuals willing to deliver to multiple home and business premises daily. Customer experience is key to us and we strive to leave our customers smiling. Experience isn’t required as full induction and training will be provided. Lease vans are also available to hire if required, no upfront deposit required and van hire is only charged for the days you work. Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
Successful drivers always put safety first and care deeply about the customer!
What we are offering:
- Daily payments of between £157.10 and up to £214.75 dependent on route type and incentive payment
- 18p per mile paid in addition to the daily payment
- No upfront security deposit for van hire. Van hire charged only for the days you work each week. No fixed weekly hire fee and no minimum age requirement
- Weekly invoice payments on Friday
- Easy and fast application process as no CV or delivery experience required
- Safe working conditions
- Motivated and diverse team
- 24/7 driver support hotline which helps you on the road
- Advanced technology to navigate your routes efficiently and get delivery instructions from customers
- Packages are presorted for your van, you just need to load them and go
- Daily interaction with customers
- Load vans and deliver packages, by driving, stepping in and out of the vehicle safely
- Adhere to all safety regulation on the road
- Operate an electronic device for GPS routing
- Greet and interact with customers and the public with a professional and positive attitude
- Able to lift and deliver packages (up to 23 kgs.)
- The ability and will to be able to use the stairs to deliver packages
- Independent problem solver with good communication skills
- End of shift debriefing and completion of relevant paperwork
- Must hold a valid full UK or EU driving licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence or the following endorsements: Any CD, DD, DR or DG endorsement code as well as IN10, MS50, UT50 and TT99
- Willing for the company to complete a Criminal Record check and Drug & Alcohol tests
- Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus but not required
- Approximate 9 hours working per day
Owens are committed to equal opportunities. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, ethnicity, national identity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability status.
Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 Coronavirus there is additional health and safety measures in place. You will be provided with facemasks, sanitising wipes and hand gel. Loading your vehicle and delivery processes have temporarily changed to meet social distancing guidelines.
Expected salary: £157.1 – 214.75 per day
Location: Bristol – Avonmouth, Bristol
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 22:27:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!