Job title: Network Engineer
Job description: Network Engineer – Chippenham & Home working – up to £57,000 total package
A market leading technology provider in Chippenham is urgently seeking a new Network Engineer to join their team. The role can be based mainly from home, with occasional travel to Chippenham for team meetings once a week (so you can be based further afield).
You will be a key member of the IT Network team, responsible for the delivery and support of several business critical Network projects – including new site set ups and greenfield network implementations. There are also continuing network refresh and integration projects to deliver.
They are going through an incredibly exciting period of technical transformation, so this is a fantastic chance for a Network Engineer to come onboard and make their mark in an enterprise level business.
As the successful Network Engineer you must have:
- A strong track record as a Network Engineer working on Cisco
- Experience with Checkpoint firewalls
- Experience of LAN / WAN Network implementation, configuration and support
- Knowledge of Security technologies such as IDS, IPS, VPN’s, and firewalls
- Knowledge of MPLS technologies, DNS/DHCP and Network Management
- Cisco Certification and ITIL experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Total financial value of the package is up to circa £50,000
- This includes a basic salary of circa £40,000 – £45,000 depending on skills and experience
- Car allowance of £5,160
- On-call allowance of £7,000 (the on-call rota is low volume)
- Flexible working and home working options – able to work from home 4 days per week
This is an URGENT vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your Network Engineer CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £40000 – 45000 per year
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:32:00 GMT
Apply for the job now